Friday, March 18, 2011

Official Miss Los Angeles County Photo Shoot

Hope you enjoy this video! I had a little photo shoot with my teen Monique about a month ago! We had a good time and got some great shots!

Miss Los Angeles USA is a preliminary to the Miss California USA pageant which is further a preliminary to Donald Trump's Miss USA and Miss Universe! Miss USA is in Las Vegas this summer and I am so excited to be traveling to attend the event with 10 of the most beautiful girls in the country. A group of us who compete in different states from Texas to Colorado to Kansas to Maryland etc are excited to be sharing a suite for the whole weekend of events! Make sure to tune in to my twitter for updates and pics:)

THE GIRLS: Kym Smith, Annilie Hastey, Cierra Jackson, Ariel Wilson, Brittany Larson, Alex Miller, Kathryn Dunn, Kelly Bischoff, Ashley Rene' Baumgartner

It's best to check the video out on my youtube channel and while you're there, make sure to stop by all my other videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/NanaMeriwether

You can also follow me on twitter for updates on what I am doing this spring! http://twitter.com/NanaMeriwether

No comments:

Post a Comment