Monday, October 31, 2011

I Am Miss Maryland USA 2012!!!

What a blessing!! To all my supporters, family and friends: thank you for helping me on this 5 year journey to finally becoming Miss Maryland USA 2012!! I get to move on to compete at Donald Trump's Miss USA 2012 live on NBC sometime this summer! Stayed tuned for more updates on pictures, videos and my appearances! Make sure to follow me on twitter (www.twitter.com/NanaMeriwether) and like the Miss Maryland USA Fan page on Facebook for updates as well!

























2 comments:

  1. Good job!
    almost 2 years ago they picked me to run for miss maryland. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford it.
    No matter how many sponsors I got, I still could not afford it.
    I'm hoping in a couple years I will be able to do it..if the price isn't so rediculously high.
    Either way, glad to see you win the title!
    You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete