Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week.




I was invited to the 2012 Fall Collection for Herve Leger by the designer Max Azria at Lincoln Center last week. It was great to be back in Lincoln Center! This past fall for the spring 2012 shows, I got to attend Herve Leger, BCBG, Carolina Hererra, Cynthia Rowley, Nicholas K., Richard Chai, Carlos Miele, Betsey Johnson, Rebecca Taylor, Nicole Miller, Pamella Roland, Tadashi Shoji etc.


(YOUTUBE VIDEO: http://youtu.be/b9jZRHPUkT8)

(BLOGPOST: http://nanameriwether.blogspot.com/2011/09/end-of-summer-2011.html)


Famous for introducing the world to "the bandage dress", I had met Max Azria and his beautiful wife, Lubov, at their spring collection for BCBG and Herve Leger in the fall of 2011. It was great to see them again as they showcased their amazing new looks for fall. They further invited me to the after party DJed by Solange Knowles held this season at Anja in the meatpacking district NYC.




(My beautiful date, my mom:), at the 2012 Fall Collection for Herve Leger afterparty at Anja DJed by Solange Knowles for Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week)












(Designer Max Azria and I at Anja, after the showing of the 2012 Fall Herve Leger Collection)


(Designer Lubov Azria and I sharing a laugh backstage after the showing of the 2012 Herve Leger Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment