Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 Polar Bear Plunge Supporting the Special Olympics.

This weekend I got a chance to travel to the Eastern Shore to take a little dip in to the icy January waters of Maryland on behalf of the Special Olympics at the Polar Bear Plunge! Fun fact: Maryland raises the most amount of money in the WORLD for the Special Olympics and I was excited to be a part of it this weekend.

I got a chance to plunge with our Governor of Maryland and was further invited to address the Senators and House Representatives of Maryland at their General Assembly! Especially since I was a Political Science major at UCLA in my undergraduate, this opportunity is a dream come true! Keep you posted on my visit, in the meantime enjoy pics from the event below!xo












No comments:

Post a Comment