Friday, May 4, 2012

Miss USA 2012 Media Tour.

Welcome to New York City!!! I arrived here 2 days ago to kick start the 2012 Miss USA Media Tour. Miss USA 2012 will be held on June 3, live on NBC from Planet Hollywood. I am loving the city!


Below is some of the press I have gotten here in NYC on my journey to Miss USA. Thank you www.ChiChi212.com! If you are in New York Tuesday May 8th, join the Miss USA contestants on a sunset cruise around the city thanks to CitySights Cruise! All proceeds will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!(Courtesy of http://www.chichi212.com/)









I have also listed some of the shows my fellow contestants and I will be on! So set your DVRs and tune in to see some of the most beautiful and accomplished women in the USA.

 Tuesday May 8: Live! With Kelly, Today Show, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen

 Wednesday May 9: Fox & Friends, WPIX Channel 11, SIRIUS XM RADIO, NASDAQ
(Checking into the beautiful Helmsley Hotel)
(On my way up from Maryland to New York City for the Miss USA 2012 Media Tour)

Finally! Please help vote me into the Miss USA 2012 top 15 by visiting MissUSA.com (http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/profile/651311/year:2012/).

 You can get to know me a little bit more through my Road to the Crown video: http://youtu.be/lpDMBJK4Xhs


I am so humbled, blessed and honored to be on this journey! I will be sure to keep you all in the loop so make sure to follow me on twitter (@NanaMeriwether and @RealMissMDUSA) and check back here on my blog!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment